In order for your tournament experience to be at its best, please take a few moments to review the following items so that potential questions may be answered and you will be better prepared for EmD3on3:
- Confirm that all players are registered correctly by July 28 to avoid late registration change charges.
- Confirm that all registered players on your team will participate by August 2
- Review brackets for game times – BRACKETS WILL BE POSTED AUG. 3
- FREE Parking will be available in the Emerald Downs North Parking Lots 10–12.
- Team Captain allow 1 hour to pick up registration packets and t-shirts before 1st game on August 10.
- Make sure that t-shirt sizes ordered are accurate. There will be no exchanges.
- Team Captain, remember to bring identification.
- Identification will also be required of all those admitted to beer garden.
- Waiver release forms must be signed and turned in to court monitor
Minor waivers must be signed by parent or legal guardian ... NO EXCEPTIONS
- Bring plenty of fluids to drink to prevent dehydration.
- Food and beverage items will be available for purchase at the event.
- Bring chairs and shade items for protection from the sun.
- WEAR SUNSCREEN – BRING EXTRA.
- Wear comfortable outdoor basketball shoes.
- 1 FREE ADMISSION PASS to Emerald Downs will be given to each player. Enjoy the races between games Saturday & Sunday – first race at 2pm each day. (www.emeralddowns.com)
- Be prepared to play in all types of weather. We will play rain or shine!!
- Come out to have fun!
If you still have questions, email us!